|home||find a counsellor||counsellor list||our locations||help||urgent|
Areas of Competence
- Mental Illness
- Relationship Problems
- Life Transitions
- Work and Career
- Self Esteem
- Child and Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Gender Identity
Client Age Group
- Adult (27 - 70)
- Young Adult (17 - 26)
Claims and Rebates
- Medicare bulk billing
- Medicare Claim
Deone is an Accredited Mental Social Worker with an interest in LGBTI young people. Deone is a social worker with over 20 years experience. She is willing to start "where you are" to reach your full potential.
Deone’s therapeutic invention is from the following:
• Systemic problem-solving- looking at how issues relate to each other
• Strength-based solution focused intervention- looking to tap into previous strengths to survive and build on these.
• Interpersonal therapy
• Psycho-education (including Motivational Interviewing)- providing information as well as accessing motivation levels.
• Narrative therapy- using unique outcomes and metaphors in therapy.
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
• Dialectical Behaviour Therapy including distress tolerance
Available hours (shown in orange)
Make an appointment with Deone